City of Raleigh
The Parking Manager works under the Assistant Transportation Director and will be responsible for the City’s Parking Division. This position is responsible for the on-street and off-street parking programs.
- Supervises staff including conducting performance evaluations, coordinating training, and implementing hiring, discipline and termination procedures.
- Manages and administers the parking services program including on-street and off-street parking operations, regulatory enforcement and maintenance services; participates in long-range, strategic planning for program development, implementation and ongoing service operations.
- Receives, reviews, investigates and responds to requests and complaints from internal and external customers and program stakeholders; plans and determines follow-up actions; oversees the implementation of streamlined operations, and program and service enhancements.
- Meets with internal and external stakeholders to discuss initiatives, plan and coordinate projects, and review project status; identifies project requirements; reviews funding and expense allocation; prioritizes and implements new technologies; and evaluates project implementation.
- Reviews and administers contracts for deck security and operations; drafts proposal requests; reviews capital improvement project needs; makes recommendations; reviews and approves Council agenda items; and delivers presentations to City Council and other program stakeholders.
- Manages, reviews and administers assigned budget, funding and expense allocation.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Anticipated hiring range $67,529 – $100,000.