Carolinas Parking Association is a forum for the exchange of information among parking practitioners, managers and operators
Become a member of CPA and gain access to the following great benefits:
- Provides a vehicle for vendors, suppliers and consultants to contact potential regional customers.
- Provides a framework for networking among persons associated with the parking industry.
- Provides a source of information on products and services used by the parking industry;
- Opportunities for social interaction with other industry professionals.
- Provides opportunities for social interaction with other industry professionals.
- Association news and upcoming events.
- Access to education materials. (coming soon)
- Access to discussion boards to allow members to lean on colleagues for a variety of topics. (coming soon)
Membership in the Carolinas Parking Association (CPA) is based on the fiscal year of July 1 to June 30.
REGULAR MEMBERS – Registration Cost $100 – New or Renewal
Regular members shall be municipalities and other government bodies, parking authorities, boards, bureaus, commissions, departments, colleges, universities, airports, hospitals, or agencies and other institutions having similar responsibility for the establishment, operation, maintenance control or direction of public parking
ASSOCIATE MEMBERS – Registration Cost $50.00 – New or Renewal
Associate members must be employed by a Regular, Affiliate or Consultant member and are additional representatives of the corporation or organization. This category also applies to individuals who have retired from the parking and transportation industry. Associate members do not have voting rights within the organization.
AFFILIATE MEMBERS – Registration Cost $100 – New or Renewal
Affiliate members shall be corporations or individuals engaged in supplying goods, services, or consulting in the parking field, or interested in or connected with the operation and development of public parking, whether for profit or otherwise, and who support the objectives of the association.
OTHER MEMBERS- Registration Cost $50 – New or Renewal
Other members shall be any other individuals who support the objectives of the association and do not qualify for one of the other membership categories. Other members do not have voting rights within the organization.